Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 2 in EIR

hey hey this is my 2nd post for my EIR, this week in EIR is how to do research in internet using different types of search like searching for organisational website, blog, magazine/journal, discussion forum for my topic discuss the causes and effects of endangered animal species. I take this topic coz i would like to know more about animal since i know nothing about animals. I like to see cute animals or non-cute but interesting animals BUT scared to touch them. haha

Using Organisation website you will know everything about the topic. Organisation website has a video, pictures, events, places to go, we also can know who maintain the organisation/organisation website, we also can know why they do the website for. 

Searching my topic in magazine is kinda hard, because people didn't print magazine about endangered animal species in a whole magazine.they can have a topic in the magazine but not much info. To me searching my topic in magazine don't really help me that much.

Blog: searching info at blogs are interesting, we can know many type of of cool thing about the topic. Its a personal experience, we can see pictures and videos.

Forum: searching at a forum is hard. post at topic we wanna know more but some people comment on the post maybe out of topic and we cant really trust wat they say. so to me searching at forum for my topic its a big NO. 

This are my opinion for searching my topic, endangered animal species. ^_^ have a nice day ahead!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment