Monday, January 31, 2011

TWITTER / BLOG? hmm

Hello2, i'm back. Updating my blog, for my eir subject. Now u can say my blog is up to date. :)
Today topic is about Twitter & Blog.

I heard people talking bout blogs n twitter, asking me to sign up n all but i'm not interested coz i dont like to be stuck on the computer with words. LOL! Then when i take EIR as my subject. They ask me to make blog n twitter account on the 1st lesson(ice breaker). I was like OMG! I was force to do these account.hehe..
To me blogging & tweet is a way of expressing your feeling on the internet. But there is a difference in how u wanna express it. Just like talking. some people like to talk without details. some people like to talk with full details.

After a while i was hook by twitter coz the way of expressing ur feelings its kinda interesting. Since i'm not interested in writing long phase of words. I like using twitter as expressing my feeling in a short sweet way. Tweeting my emotion at the moment is fun. While blogging, it's about how you express your feeling like a story book. Story books with out pictures are boring, so blogs with pictures is interesting. Its a PLUS for blog rather then book coz, blog able to upload video to watch while books is static. Tats is y when i blog, i like to use lots of pictures coz, a pictures has a million words. :)

Twitter has creative logos! nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment